Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Thanksgiving Table

I'm cannot believe Thanksgiving is in one week! This year is extra special because my husband and I are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary. We have a nice getaway planned for early December but will be celebrating Thanksgiving with our families. I'm not having it at our house, but look how pretty these tables are! My mom always makes the table look so pretty. It's amazing what a few candles can do {not that she only uses candles}. Maybe the tables below will give me some inspiration for some things I can do for a few Christmas dinners I have planned. 

Pinned Image

Martha Stewart


Pinned Image

Layla Grace

Tied Up and Dressed Up

Better Homes & Gardens


Napkin with word ribbon

Better Homes & Gardens





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...