Monday, November 14, 2011

Family Photos- What to Wear

Were getting family pictures taken this week for our Christmas cards. I've been trying to figure out what to wear. I asked the photographer and she recommended a bright coordinating color, accessories and layers. I decided our coordinating color would be hot pink. Apparently the days of wearing a black top and jeans are long gone. 

The little one has this jacket and I thought it would be pretty cute in pictures.



I'm going to pair it with this dress from baby gap:

 



I have some hot pink and cream tights to match.



I found a great green plaid shirt {that for some reason is not online} with a hot pink stripe at H&M for 


husband.



I was planning on wearing this shirt from JCrew: 




Blythe blouse in silk 


Now I just need to figure out a couple of fun accessories. 



What you wear definitely makes a difference!


This photographer has great tips on what to wear. Check it out here.















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...