Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gift Wrapping

I used to be a throw-it-in-a-bag type of girl. You know one that you can buy at any Target, throw some tissue paper add a note to the already attached card and there you go, present wrapped. I always loved getting something wrapped in nice packaging; where the gift wasn't only what was on the inside but I felt I never had time to put something special together for gifts that I gave. But now that I have a bit more time on my hands I am making a promise to not slap a bow on any of my presents this year. I've been searching around and there are some really pretty wrapping papers out there and ribbons galore. 

Here are a few inspirations I'm taking with me this present wrapping season {click on image for source}. 

IMG_7962

brown kraft wrapping paper craft gift wrap project


stamp gift wrap

Here are some of my favorite sites I've come across for wrapping supplies:

www.whiskergraphics.com


www.paper-source.com

www.nashvillewraps.com




1 comment:

sfitzg2 said...

I am new to following your blog - I've really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for some great wrapping paper inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...