Monday, November 21, 2011

Favorite Things- Cosmetics

Growing up in a house with all sisters and a mom who I'm pretty sure her greatest fear is running out of mascara, we had a lot of beauty products. And I think there isn't a better gift to give {or receive} than some nice make-up. Here are a few of my everyday favorites. And the beauty about cosmetics is you can get some great stuff at really affordable prices. I do splurge on a few things, but if I calculate my daily use cost {the accountant in me} they are actually quite affordable. 

Cleanser:





Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser, $18










Moisturizer:


Sodium PCA Oil-Free Moisturizer


Kiehl's Sodium PCA - Oil Free Moisturizer, $26

Foundation:



Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup, $12


Powder:


L'Oreal Bare Natural Powder Foundation, $8





Blush:


Shimmer Blush

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blush - $24 {last one lasted me 2 years!}


Bronzer:

bareMinerals Faux Tan All-Over Face Color

Bare Minerals Bronzer, $19

Eyeliner:

Dual Ended Eye Liner
I just purchased this Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Liner, $24 but I am also a big fan of:

Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner, $21


Mascara:

L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tube Technology Lash Extension Effect Mascara, Blackest Black

L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara, $8


I tend to use a bunch of different eyeshadows. Here a few fun gift ideas that have some really great shadows in super fun colors:

Cool Party Eye Palette
Bobbi Brown Cool Party Eye Palette, $45

Ultimate Party Collection
Bobbi Brown Ultimate Party Palette, $65


Dream In Full Color Palette ($366 Value)

Stila Dream Eye Palette, $39


Baked Eye Colour Palette ($85 Value)

Laura Mercier Baked Eye Palette, $48























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...