Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Children's Books

We have been reading a lot around here. Someone in particular appears to be a big fan of books these days, and it isn't myself or my husband. I'm not sure where she picked up this love for books but I'm definitely okay with it. CNN had an interesting article on the importance of children watching their parents' read and the impact that had on their reading abilities. You can read the article here

There are so many children's books out there, in fact if you search Amazon for board books you will get over 262,000 results! Here are a few of our favorites at the moment:










And I am currently reading this book:






I'm only a couple of chapters in, but highly recommend it for anyone married a long time, married a 


short time or ever planning to get married.



Happy Reading! 

 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...