Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

I really wanted to do Thanksgiving at our house this year, but with no dishwasher and a stove from 1945, I think I'm going to save it for another year. I will, however, make something to bring to my parents and my in-laws. The glorious thing about not having Thanksgiving at our house is that we get to have two Thanksgivings. All the magazines have wonderful looking Thanksgiving dishes inside and I really want to make something new this year. Here are a few things that have me salivating {click on image for source}:

Roasted Potato

Roasted Potato Stacks

Wild Rice, Fruit, and Pecan Stuffing

Wild Rice, Fruit & Pecan Stuffing

Kabocha Purée with Ginger

Kabocha Puree with Ginger


Cauliflower with Mustard-Lemon Butter

Cauliflower with Mustard Lemon Butter

Parmesan-Roasted Butternut Squash

Parmesan Roasted Butternut Squash

Cranberry-Apple Crumble Pie

Cranberry Apple Crumb Pie


Maybe I should try them out before I decide to serve them to 20+ people!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...