Friday, November 25, 2011

Getting Dressed Up

I love to get dressed up every now and then and the holiday season usually gives me at least one occasion to dress a little fancier than usual. There seems to be sparkles everywhere I turn. Here are a few things that  I am loving right now {if I could buy whatever I wanted}:


If you want to splurge:


sparkler missy

kate spade sparkler missy - $155


Aqua V Neck Sequin Sweater

Aqua v-neck sequin sweater- Bloomingdales 


Tahari Rosalina Sequin Front Top, $88

French Connection Fast Sam Sequin Dress

French Connection Fast Sam Sequin Dress, $298


Pinned Image


Zara Sequin Skirt, $128


And some cute stuff for at a more realistic price:



Sequin Ballet Flats, Love Culture, $18



Sequin Tank, Old Navy, $35


Sequin Cami, Old Navy, $25

Sequin heathered tee

Sequin Tee, J Crew, $60

SEQUINNED SKIRT

Sequin Skirt, Zara, $49.90

SEQUINNED DRESS

Sequin Dress, Zara, $39.90












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...