Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tiny Prints and Costco

Did you know that Costco members get 20% off their orders at Tiny Prints? I wish I knew this a couple of years ago! Just go to Costco's photo website and scroll all the way down to the bottom. Or you can just click here

They have so many cute invites, note cards and thank you's! I know I still have a little more than 2 months before the little one turns the big ONE, but I feel like I need to start planning now before the holidays come. 

Look how cute these note cards are:

Thank You Cards Rainbow Blossoms - Front : White

and these Christmas Cards:

Flat Holiday Photo Cards Joyful Highlights - Front : White

Christmas Cards Love & Cheer - Front : Siren

Christmas Cards Bright Patterns - Front : Goldenrod

or these birthday invitations:

Birthday Party Invitations Colorful Confetti - Front : White

Birthday Party Invitations It's My Birthday - Front : White

Birthday Party Invitations Single Candle - Front : Watermelon

all images via tinyprints

Members also get 20% off at Wedding Paper Divas for any of you planning a wedding. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...