Thursday, October 20, 2011

How often do you clean?

My mom watches my little one every Tuesday for a couple of hours so I can run errands, go to the dentist, etc.... When I came home a couple of weeks ago she was cleaning my coffee maker, running vinegar through it over and over. And it was clean when she was done and the coffee tastes a lot better. But I soon realized that was only the 2nd time in 3 years {!!} that I had cleaned my coffee maker. 

So I googled "how often should you clean your coffee maker", apparently at least once a month! So I searched some more, and here's what I've found. 

Coffee Maker- At least once a month

Sheets- Every two weeks {there are a LOT of differing opinions}

Microwave- weekly

Toilets- weekly

Countertops- Daily

Windows- monthly

TV- weekly

Shower- weekly

Dust- weekly

Appliances- monthly

Ceiling fans- monthly


Now I LOVE and clean house and really can't function without one so I'm pretty good with most of the timelines above {husband definitely considers it OCD}. But with "Hurricane Morgan" stopping by every afternoon some things get put on the back burner now that I have a child. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...