Monday, October 10, 2011

Accent Pillows

I purchased some new grey couches that I am absolutely in love with. I'm still technically waiting on the actual loveseat I ordered {long story, but I received a slipcovered loveseat vs an upholstered}. I should be getting it in November. I found a bright floral pillow that I really liked and it had so many different colors I thought it would be an easy way to add various colors to the room. So last week I finally took the time to hunt for some additional accent pillows to add to the couch and loveseat. All I can say is it is HARD to find good pillows at a good price! I searched ALL over {Home Goods, Target, boutique shops around town, etc...}. I finally listened to my mom, who suggested a while ago that I check out a store called Room Service. They have a LOT of pillows all in fun bright colors. I went and bought three that I thought were great. Well, I thought they were great and the husband did not. So this weekend I went and returned two of the three. So I'm back to square one on my accent pillow search.

Here is my current state of affairs:


Two pillows that I really love on the couch. And yes that is a nice dish rag from washing the windows earlier in the day still on the coffee table. 


And here is the sad loveseat just wanting some pillows to sit on it. 

What to do...what to do???



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...