Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Real OC Housewife

I made a late night run to our local CVS pharmacy to grab a digital ear thermometer as I have quickly found that a 9 month old is not okay with you sticking something under her arm, let alone somewhere else! And who did I run into, but Gretchen and Slade from Bravo's Real OC Housewives. 



But then it got me thinking, how is she a housewife??? Not married and no kids. Just a thought. 

In case you were curious here is the Webster's official definition of a housewife:

: a married woman in charge of a household

 Oh, and just so you know the ear thermometer from CVS didn't work either so I had to go back and return that one and just ended up ordering one through Amazon instead. Oh the joys of motherhood. 

1 comment:

Tasha B. said...

I have the kind you swipe across their forehead and it is great! It has proven to be accurate (I took it to the Dr.'s and tested it against theirs) and the kids sit still cause they like the beeps it makes when you swipe it. =) You're blog is cute - I think I will follow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...