Monday, August 1, 2011

Monthly Baby Pictures

I finally took Morgan's 7 month baby photos {a few days late}. I wanted to do something fun for the backdrop. I took a look at what wrapping paper I had on hand, and found one that matched perfectly. I found a wall wide enough that I didn't have to cut the wrapping paper. I taped it high enough on the wall that it wouldn't show when I took the photos and continued it down on the floor. I would probably do it on a harder surface next time {this was done on carpet}. I think they turned out pretty cute.

Here are some of the better one's. I think I took about 80 photos just to get these good one's. Some of her expressions were pretty funny.

One good smile.

This is exhausting!


One of my favorites

Note:
Babies love to wrinkle wrapping paper!


What she would rather be doing:


I'm not sure why these photos uploaded so blurry {they look totally clear on my computer}. Oh well...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...