Saturday, August 13, 2011

Favorite Things- Fall

Where has the Summer gone? It doesn't really seem like Summer today, why is there still June gloom in August? I love Fall, especially after Labor Day because the crowds dwindle down and we usually have better weather. I really wished I lived in a place where I got to see this:

But here in Southern California you usually know it is Fall when you start to see this:

and this:

There are so many fun things out for the Fall season. Here are a few of my favorites that I've come across {fyi- these are splurges, like I would buy them if $ grew on trees}:

Tuscan Fig dish soap from Williams Sonoma {actually found on sale yesterday for $3.99}

Tory Burch back pack {Trying to convince Drew that this would make a cute diaper bag}
Tory Burch black boots
Tory Burch loafers

Massimo Sweater-Target {comes in a lot of cute colors}

Voluspa Candles

Skinny Jeans- Bloomingdales
Tom Ford Sunglasses
Knitt Ugg Boots

Gap Kids

Gap Kids

Gap Kids Riding Pants

Gap Kids, love the jacket


J Crew
Kate Spade purse
Kate Space iPad case

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...