Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spring Wardrobe

It's still January. This is technically only the second January I haven't been working 70+ hours a week in public accounting but last year with a one month old the month seemed to go by pretty fast. But this year it is going by quite slowly. And I'm ready for Spring. All of the stores are getting in the first of their Spring clothes and from what I've seen so far, it looks like there are going to be fun, bright colors! Here are a few outfits that I think would be really cute {click on image to go directly to source}. 


maritime & palm beach
Polyvore

Bright Ballet Flats

Polyvore

ahhhh...summertime

Polyvore

yellow!
Polyvore

Pinkish
Polyvore

Wearing 06/05/2010
Polyvore

Wearing 06/08/2010
Polyvore
Wearing 05/10/2011
Polyvore

** If you have never searched Polyvore, I highly recommend it for some great clothing suggestions. I have found that the easiest way to search for what you are looking for is to select "collections" from the drop-down menu within the search icon. 


Perfect shirt in Ashbury floral

J Crew


Space-dyed cardigan

J Crew


Banana Republic



Gap


Gap


Gap


Gap



And since most of the day I'm wearing workout clothes, here are a few cute things out there right now 

in that department:

In Stride Jacket

In Stride Jacket


Scoop Neck Tank

Scoop Neck Tank


No Limits Tank

No Limit Tank


All from Lululemon 

{clearly I'm a fan of Lululemon}. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...