Monday, January 2, 2012

A Look Back at 2011

I wish I could start this post by saying that we completed our ride this weekend. But I can't. Our little one came down with a high fever on Friday and I wasn't going to leave my sick baby at home. I really was bummed that we couldn't ride but was so grateful that she got sick while I was home. Hopefully we can do another ride in the next few months. 

I still can't believe that 2011 is behind us and 2012 is here. I feel like I just started putting '11 and not '10 when writing the date and now I have to switch again. Looking back on 2011 we had a pretty great year. 

Here are a few highlights:

Birth of our Daughter {well technically December 26, 2010}:



Celebrated my birthday:



Took our 1st trip away to Napa Valley:



Did a lot of swimming:






4th of July at the beach:




Fell in love with a bear:



Had her 1st pizza party:



Celebrated great grandma's 75th birthday:



Hung out in some laundry baskets:



1st trip to Hawaii:



Moved to a new house:



Started eating solids:



Moved to a "big girl" car seat:



Hung out with some pumpkins:



Was dedicated to the Lord:



 Dressed up as a ladybug:



Started standing on her own {don't we look happy}:



Celebrated a 1st birthday:







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...