Monday, January 9, 2012

A little vacation

Here it is, January and its 70+ degrees outside. I have no room to complain. I live in what I think to be the best place in the US. But it's still January and I'm ready for a vacation. I think after all the holidays, eating, cooking, cleaning, new-year's resolution-ing that we do come January we are exhausted. I start to miss  Summer {beach, pool, hot weather, bbq, etc...}. 
Growing up my parents went on a trip by themselves {just the two of them} every year. And now that we have one of our own I'm wanting to start that tradition as well. February-May can be a great time to travel. The weather is good many places around the world and things tend to be a bit less expensive as it isn't peak travel time. 

Last year we went to Napa Valley and had a great time but I'm thinking some place a little more beachy this time around. I think I could spend a week or so at any of these places:





Punta Mita, Mexico


Tamarindo, Costa Rica





Lanai, Hawaii




Cancun, Mexico





Turks and Caicos





St. Lucia





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...