Thursday, January 5, 2012

A little organization

I guess it wouldn't be January unless I did a post about some type of organizing. I would really like a new desk for the office. I currently have our paper work and old bills {not sure why I am saving these???} in an ugly plastic file bin and I would love to have a nice desk with some file drawers. Not too much to ask for, right? Here are some one's I've got my eye on:

PB Teen Beadboard Space Saving Desk

Beadboard Space-Saving Desk + Hutch


PB Teen Beadboard Smart Corner Desk

Beadboard Smart Corner Desk




Chatham Small File Desk and Hutch

Chatham Small File Desk + Hutch


PB Bedford Desk

Build Your Own - Bedford Home Office Modular Components



West Elm Modular Office


Modular Office




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...