Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our home. We got our tree last Sunday and I've been decorating a few things here and there. I'm not that into decorating for the holidays, which I think I inherently picked up from my mom {no offense mom}. My tree hits the curb the day after Christmas {unless of course like last year I decided to give birth}. So the decorations I have up this year are probably more than I've ever had. The first year we got married we didn't get a Christmas tree, to which my husband was not okay with. I think I'm trying to make up for lost time. Here are a few additions of Christmas to our home:

Our tree that I put on top of our console table. I can't say enough how nice it is to have a small tree!


My glass glitter JOY sign. If you want to find out how this is done, visit my friend Brittany's blog here. And unlike her who wrote "Give Thanks" and "Buon Natale" I tried to find the shortest Christmas word I could think of!

Added a few ornaments to my hurricane vases:

And I'm waiting for Trader Joe's to get in their lemon cypress trees. I think these add the perfect Christmas cheer and match nicely with my lime green kitchen. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...