Thursday, December 15, 2011

First Birthday {invitations}

My little one's 1st birthday party is this Saturday. I cannot come to terms with the fact that I am going to have a one year old. To say this year went by quickly would be a huge understatement. I can't believe how much she has changed and how much my husband and I would love her! 

As mentioned in an earlier post, I decided on a balloon theme party. The invitations were inspired by this photo:




Here's my version:


It was really quite easy to put together. Having the details printed on the balloon adds a fun element and  was an easy way to kick off the theme. 

On a side note I owe a thank you to the nice gentleman at Paper Source for suggesting I put "please inflate" instead of "blow me up" on the top of the invitation. 

Sources:

Back Card, Stamps and Envelope - Paper Source
Balloon - Fast Balloons
Chevron Bag - Whisker Graphics
String - Embroidery thread from Michael's

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...