Tuesday, December 27, 2011

An Old Fashion Thank You

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. We had a wonderful time celebrating with family. Did you get some nice gifts as well?
Call me old fashion, but I still like to send thank you cards in the mail. My mom instilled it in us at a young age to write thank you's and I want to teach my daughter the same. I love when I get a thank you note in the mail and I hope that people appreciate when I write them one. With her birthday and Christmas last week I have a lot of Thank You cards to write. I usually would buy some at Target or a local party store but I knew that there had to be some pretty cute one's that I could download and print for free. And sure enough, there is! Here's a few cute one's that I stumbled upon {click on image to take you to the source to download}.


Jones Design Company

thank my god



Armommy



JuneLily



Big Box Detox


The Twinery

Pinned Image


Tip Junkie




The Handmade Home




Two Brunettes
printable thank you card


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...