Thursday, September 29, 2011

Top 10 Kitchen Gadgets

I just had Morgan's 9 month {how is she already 9 months??} check-up, which made me realize that Christmas is only 3 months away! My mother in law is already asking me what would be a good gift for Morgan which got me thinking of what I might want for Christmas. I started saving a list in my phone of little things I would love to have. Want a good gift idea or maybe need something to ask for? Below are my top 10 kitchen gadgets. I could not live without these and recommend that they are in everyone's kitchen!

I got my items at Target, Bloomingdales, Williams Sonoma and Crate and Barrel. In no particular order:

1. Microplane zester.

2. Lemon Juicer
3. Hand blender; great for soups, salad dressings, baby food

197308.jpg



4. LeCruset Dutch Oven



5. Good non-stick saute pan

6. Glass mixing bowls

7. Sharp knives

8. Roasting pan

All-Clad Stainless Petite Roti Pan with Roasting Rack 51114

9. Big cutting board

10. Digital meat thermometer


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...