Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bedroom Benches

I really want to find a bench that I can put at the end of my bed. I am afraid it may turn into a dumping ground for my husbands' clothes but I think they look really pretty. I'm really hoping that I can find something for a steal at Goodwill and then have my friend Brittany help me refinish it. There are so many different styles to choose from. Here are some pictures that were inspiring me today!

Baskets with some extra storage:
girl's rooms - Yellow wicker black white rug twin beds  Michael Penny  Guest Bedroom


Pop of color:
bedrooms - Serena Drum Chandelier caramel leather tufted bench white slipcovered headboard bed crisp white ruffled bedding tan walls mirrored nightstand mismatched nightstands


Crushed Velvet:
bedrooms - bedroom girl French vintage custom bedding headboard bench lacquer nightstand rug green white table lamp desk chair  Coddington Design

How I love my stripes:
bedrooms - Restoration Hardware - Slate - Z Gallerie Victoria Sleigh Bed Restoration Hardware Crystal Banister Lamps, gray walls Ballard Designs mirror Ballard Designs white blue striped simone bench Jonathan Adler rug Bombay Company nightstands

Fun geometric print:
bedrooms - David Hicks La Florentina Fabric West Elm Parson Table light gray headboard orange throw orange velvet pillows monogrammed pillow tapered silver lamps

Long bench:
bedrooms - blue walls linen modern wingback bed nailhead trim blue tufted settee bench white piping white floor mirror mosaic glass tiles round cocktail table blue floral chairs

Or how about a little loveseat??
bedrooms - gray blue tufted bed white hotel bedding blue silk frame blue lumbar pillow blue abstract art blue linen tufted sofa settee blue velvet round storage ottoman acrylic lucite ottoman glass column lamps


Aren't those rooms all around beautiful? I would happily sleep in any of them!

1 comment:

britt said...

Let's do it let's do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...