Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Few Random Thoughts

A few random thoughts on this hump day...

...why don't babies like to take naps???
...why is it inevitable that you always forget that ONE thing you needed at the grocery store???
why after you clean your entire house do you feel like you need to start the process all over ...again???
...why do I have three shows I want to record all week that are all at the same time, same day and my DVR only records 2 shows???
...why can't coffee make itself???
...want it to rain, get your car washed

And while I was tying this I was watching a news story on Roger Ebert, who lost his jaw and can no longer talk or eat due to his ongoing battle with thyroid cancer and he made me think that maybe my rants above should say:

My baby takes naps, two naps, {long ones} every day...
That I can do without that ONE thing at the grocery store...
That my baby likes when there are toys on the floor...
That I don't really have time to watch those 3 shows...
That the time when I get to sit down and enjoy my coffee is well worth the time to make it...
That 95% of the year it is 72 and sunny and that I kind of enjoy a rainy day...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...