Monday, September 26, 2011

Month of Meals- October

Back to Basics would be the theme of my October meals if I had to pick a theme. After a good 4 months of searching magazines, online and cookbooks for new meals I think we are ready to return to the basics. No recipes needed, just a little of this and a little of that and you're all set for a good dinner. I think the cooler weather makes me want to make soup and pull out the old crock pot {yikes}. We have left overs on Fridays and usually go out on Saturdays. I did repeat a couple of times but overall was able to have something new every day. Here's what's on the menu:

Roast Chicken
Chicken Tacos
Lettuce Wraps
BBQ Chicken
Pork Tenderloin
Turkey Chili
Turkey Meatballs
Chicken Noodle Soup
Carrot Soup
Teriyaki Chicken
Stir Fry
Chimichuri Chicken
Taco Salad
Lemon Chicken
Taco Casserole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...