Thursday, July 21, 2011

Traveling with a baby

I never quite understood how much stuff it takes to travel with a baby, that is until now. We are going on vacation with Drew's family for a little over a week and I've spent the past three days getting Morgan's stuff together. I've read things online on what to bring/what to leave, purchased some new "portable" items, and think after checking 5 bags between the three of us are ready to go! Here are a few things I purchased/borrowed for the trip. I'll have some reviews when we return.
Kidco portable tent {borrowed}. I thought she would sleep in this. Did a test run and let's say we'll keep this for the beach.
Pack-n-play {because the tent was not going to be a sleeping option}
Regalo portable high chair {purchased on Amazon}. I think this will come in handy when we eat at restaurants and we don't have to use a dirty high chair.


Chicco umbrella stroller {borrowed from my mom}. As much as I love my Uppababy, I am excited to take something that is a bit lighter.
Gate check bag {purchased on Amazon for $12}. Not only am I going to put the car seat but am also including the tent bag as well as some blow up floaties for the pool.

And for mom....the Help. Hoping to finish it on the plane. And for the trip I have Cutting For Stone which comes highly recommended by my mom.

I'm hoping all this makes for a restful, relaxing trip!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...