Thursday, July 14, 2011

Photo Collages

I've been having fun photographing Morgan lately. She will now look and smile at the camera which is makes it a lot easier to take pictures of her. I have been using Googles free photo software, Picasa since I can remember. I always loved making collages of my pictures but they are even more fun now that they are of my little one. Here are a few that I've done the past couple of weeks.
One Day to Six Months

Six month photos with my bear from when I was little

Relaxing in the pool at grandmas!
A little messy, but she sure does love her carrots.

Having fun with her big rubber ducky.

Playing in the morning (the picture second from the left on the bottom is the first picture I took. She just realized I had the camera and was about to start taking pictures).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...