Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer To Do's

First I must admit, I'm slightly obsessed with Pinterest. If you haven't been to this website maybe you shouldn't; it gets addicting. One of the ideas I thought was too cute was this Summer To Do List.
It's from eighteen25.blogspot.com and she has a template if you would like to make your own.

Morgan is still a little young for me to start making her To Do lists but I thought it I could use it to create a list for myself. This is the first summer home and let's just say there are more than a handful of things I'd like to accomplish before Labor Day. Here's my short list:

#1 Paint the patio chair red. I painted one of the two almost two years ago....and never got around to the other.

#2 Organize linen closet. I can still open the door without anything falling out, but we are getting close to that point.

#3 Fix dresser drawer in bedroom dresser. It is Drew's drawer which is probably why I haven't been motivated to fix it sooner.

#4 Have a BBQ at San Onofre.

#5 Read two good books. I admit I'm not a reader but I do enjoy a good Summer read.

#6 Complete redecorating family room.

#7 Paint TV console.

#8 Paint wall in family room.

#9 Take Morgan to swim lessons.

#10 Make some good summer meals.

#11 Mid-week beach days.

#12 Join gym and take classes regularly.

#13 Be better at ironing.

#14 Organize Morgan's clothes by size. Like this below:
And this is just the beginning....hopefully I can check these off by the end of the Summer!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...