Thursday, June 16, 2011

Family Room Update

Drew gave me the go-ahead for redoing our family room. I've had the same furniture since we've gotten married and am ready for an update. I had great furniture but it was all hand me downs/from craigslist and I've always wanted something of my own. I'm still on the hunt for two upholstered chairs, but the rest is has been ordered and is on its way! I picked up two leather seating cubes and the console table yesterday and I'm loving it already.

Here is the color palate I'm going with (adding a little darker grey):

I really try but I can't seem to get away with adding green to a room.

Wall color

Console table

Coffee Table

Couch that won't be ready until late August! I guess I've waiting 3 1/2 years so I can wait another couple of months.

I'm searching Etsy for some pillows and picked up a few cute accessories at Rodger's Gardens in Newport Beach. I can't wait for it to be done.




1 comment:

britt said...

I love it! you have a great eye for decorating :) i can't wait until it's my turn to come to you for advice! you rock Al!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...