Friday, June 10, 2011

Favorite Things- Summer


Summer is technically a couple of weeks away but from what I've seen on the weather reports it sure feels like Summer in much of the country. We've had a couple of days of June gloom but overall we have had sunny days with 72 degree weather. One of the many reasons I love living in southern california. Here are a few of my favorite things for Summer:

A colorful swimsuit

J Crew Shorts


Hawaii
Frozen Yogurt (These toppings are a lot healthier than the one's I usually get)

Fresh fruit, especially from my parent's house.

Barefoot Contessa recipes. They all remind me of Summer.

Crystal Cove State Beach

Neutrogena sunscreen. It is a little more expensive but I think it is hard to beat.

Pink peonies. Trader Joe's currently has them for $6.99.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...