Sunday, June 26, 2011

Month of Meals- July

I'm not sure where the month of June went and can't believe the 4th of July is next week! More importantly, I cannot believe I now have a six month old! July's meals were a bit easier to come up with. We are out of town for a week and Drew is gone for a few days as well. Not that I don't cook for myself, but I'm happy eating a tuna salad for dinner. This month's Cooking Light had some fantastic recipes, so many of the recipes below are from the July issue.

BBQ Chicken with Creamy Buttermilk Potato Salad
Chicken Kababs with Nectarine Salsa
Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Reduction
Chicken Satay
Baked Ziti with Summer Veggies
Pork Tenderloin with Plum BBQ Sauce
Summer Lemon Vegetable Riotto
Honey Lime Enchiladas
Pork Chops with Cherry Couscous
Linguine with Two Cheese Sauce


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...