Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thankful...

I've been sick in bed with the stomach flu for the past few days and it made me think of a few things I am thankful for.

1. My health. Throwing up and feeling really achy has made me really thankful that I am overall a very healthy person. (side note, this is the 1st year I have gotten the flu shot and have gotten the flu twice. Year's I didn't get the flu shot= no flu, go figure???)

2. My mom. One simple phone call that I'm sick and my mom comes and picks up Morgan and takes her for the day. I don't know what I would do without her!

3. My husband. He takes care of me and takes care of things around the house. I was in bed all day yesterday and woke up to find the dishwasher emptied, a clean house, and Morgan bathed and ready for the day. By the way, he gave me the best Mother's Day I could have ever imagined filled with homemade breakfast, bike rides and sweet gifts.

Hopefully I get better soon because I am not one that does well sitting at home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...