Monday, May 16, 2011

Phone Case & Mother's Day


I have been on the hunt for a new phone case and was in love with ones from Dani Notes and Rosie Posie Designs on Etsy. At $50 each I knew there had to be a cheaper option. It was that same week that I saw a post on Honey Were Home with an idea to make your own. So that is what I did. I bought a clear case from ebay ($6.95 including shipping) and designed the rest on Microsoft Publisher. I got the specs for the phone size online and just used a hole punch so the camera would work. It was super easy and I can always change it out to another color/design.

Here are a couple that I did:



And my 1st Mother's Day was amazing! This is what I woke up to:
Yes, those are petals from some old tulips on the top of the placemat. Probably not my husband's most creative moment, but kind of cute. And my champagne glass is empty, but he did have mimosas ready.

Hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...