Friday, May 27, 2011

Month of Meals and Mini Vacay

We're off to Palo Alto and Sonoma this weekend! My cousin is getting married at Stanford this Saturday and we're then heading up North to Sonoma for some wine tasting and relaxation.

As May is coming to an end I put together my month of meals for June. I added a Sunday meal and a vegetarian meal each week (to my husbands chagrin). My husband can't say that I always make the same thing, because we now will have had a different meal every day for the past 2 months! Here is a glimpse of what's on the menu:

Penne w/spinach sauce- Giada
Tuscan lemon chicken- Barefoot Contessa
Tequila glazed grilled chicken- Cooking Light
Chicken salad with green beans, almonds and dried cherries- Martha Stewart
Grilled chicken sliders with apricot chutney- Cooking Light
Roast pork loin with grilled vegetables - Martha Stewart
Bulgar with roasted peppers and spinach- Martha Stewart

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...