Thursday, February 23, 2012

A New Project

I've been trying to think of a new project to take on. One that I can do when the little one naps and something that I'll be proud of when it is finished. My problem is that when I start something I like to finish it that same day. So I'll have a great project, finish it and then....what next? So I've been searching high and low for a project that will take a while, something that I'm interested in, and something I can actually do. I don't have too many other projects at this very moment to complete around the house so I was a bit stumped when it came to finding something. After much thought I think I have decided to start quilting again. Yes, again. You see, one of my first jobs was teaching sewing.  It will also take me much longer than one day so I think it will be the perfect project. Now I just have to decide what kind of quilt to make. There are so many options out there. 

IMG_9023


IMG_0474

Cluck Cluck Sew

Oh, and you really need to check out the darling poufs my friend Brittany now has in her Shop. They are to die for! If I didn't already have a family room full of furniture I would definitely have her make one for me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...