Thursday, April 21, 2011

Top 5 OC Housewife Myths

Here are the top 5 OC Housewife myths (in no particular order). If you watch Bravo's OC Housewives you know exactly what I am talking about. If not, you may be mildly entertained.

1. We wear fake eyelashes to the gym- I'm lucky if I wear mascara before 2 o'clock in the afternoon let alone think of putting on fake eyelashes.
2. We go to the gym, everyday, for hours- My current gym is the living room and were lucky if that happens 3 days a week. I would really like to go to the gym again but I don't have a nanny (see myth #3) and don't want to put a 4 month old in day care. I'll live with my home work outs and walks for now.
3. We all have baby nurses, nannies and housekeepers- Let's see, who woke up in the middle of the night to feed the baby? ME Who takes care of the baby during the day? ME Who cleans the house? ME....and I really wouldn't have it any other way (well maybe except the cleaning).
4. We take limos to the airport- Nope, most of us drive ourselves and leave our car in uncovered long term parking that is miles from the airport just so we can save a buck.
5. We all have plastic surgery and/or get botox injections regularly- You do see a fair share of face lifts and silicon walking around but the majority of us have laugh lines and wrinkles. I like them and think it shows a little character.

There are a handful of people that do live the lifestyle portrayed on T.V. but I wouldn't trade my life for any one of theirs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...