Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I can't live without

Here are a few things that I currently can't live without:

Lafco Office candle. I don't have the time or money to go to a spa but this lets my home smell like one.
LeCruset dutch oven. I cook with this every night. It heats up fast, keeps things warm and cleans up easily. If I only had one pot it would be this one.

Restoration Hardware hotel sheet set. Over the past few months I have learned how precious sleep is and these sheets make the little sleep I get so much better.

Aiden and Anais blankets. They are the best and get softer every time I wash them.

My UppaBaby Vista stroller. Quite possibly the best gift I have ever been given.


My daily cup of coffee
My Medela Symphony breast pump. Maybe too much info, but pumping only pumping for 5 minutes is awesome.
Wubba Nub pacifiers. The best pacifier ever invented!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...