Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Month of Meals- May

I've been trying to plan our meals at least one week in advance since Morgan was born. That way I can go to the grocery store once a week (which is an event with a 4 month old) and get everything I need. I aim at making dinner 4 nights a week, with left overs on Thursday or Friday. I leave the weekends open because we never know what we are going to do and I can always whip something up (quesadillas anyone???). Anyways, I decided that for the month of May I was going to plan a month of meals, go shopping for all my pantry staples at the beginning of the month and shop once every week or so for my perishable items. It took a good solid 45 minutes to go through my recipes and find some good new one's online but I think it is going to be worth it. Not like you are that interested, but here's a sample of what's on the menu:

Meyer Lemon Chicken Piccata- CookingLight
Lettuce Wraps- my version
Chicken and Black Bean enchiladas- Picky Palate
Green Chili Pork Tacos- Picky Palate
Chimichuri Chicken & Steak- Epicurious
Thai Chicken Saute- CookingLight
Pappardelle Pasta with Spinach and Ricotta- CookingLight
Flank Steak & Arugula Salad- my version
Greek Salad- mom's recipe




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...