Tuesday, March 13, 2012

MIA as of late

I know, I have been MIA. March just seems to have been a busy month and will probably only get busier with both my sister and my birthday and a bunch of other stuff we have planned. We were sick, got better, got sick, and hopefully we are now finally on the "better" path to stay. It is definitely looking like Spring here, my daffodils are blooming, the sycamore trees are getting leaves and the birds are chirping. 

I'm going to try and post as often as I can but I don't want to feel like I am a slave to the blog. I really want the posts to be on things I am passionate about, not posts done out of obligation. I feel like my 14 month old is only requiring more attention and I never want her to feel I chose the computer over her. So I will try, really I will to post as often as possible. I just can't promise it will be as routine as it was in the past. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...